David Ip R Ac, DTCM, DAc, HBScF, MScF
Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In practice since 2002.
- David is a General Practitioner specializing in chronic complex conditions and stress-related health conditions.
- Member of the Provincial Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Society (Saskatchewan)
- Member of and licensed* by the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta.
- Member of the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada
- Training at the Alberta College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine in Calgary, Alberta
- Training at the Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (now the ZheJiang Chinese Medical University) in Hangzhou, China.
- Affiliated with the Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Calgary, Alberta.
- Specialty techniques in Navel acupuncture, Auriculotherapy, Moxibustion, and physical therapies (Tuina – acupressure, etc.).
West Lake Clinic Mission Statement
West Lake Clinic is a human institution to serve people, and not solely a business. Our mission is to use our talents, skills and training to relieve physical suffering in an atmosphere of care and professionalism.
- Visits Today: 58
- Total Visits: 43654
- Total Visitors: 2
- Total Countries: 93