Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Serving Regina and surrounding Saskatchewan communities. We accommodate travellers from all over Saskatchewan, as well as from across Canada and abroad.
West Lake Clinic provides Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) services including
- Assessment and diagnosis using TCM principles and theory
- Moxibustion (heat treatment)
- Chinese herbal medicine therapy (herbology with Chinese herbs)
- Auriculotherapy (specialized treatment, often without needles)
- Dietary guidance
- Tuina (Chinese therapeutic massage, sometimes called Acupressure)
West Lake Clinic is at the corner of Garnet St. and McMurchy Ave, 5 minutes drive from Northgate Mall.
- Take Ring Road westbound to the Argyle St. exit, turn south (left) one block south of the Ring Road, turn east (left) onto McMurchy Avenue.
- Take Albert St. to 6th Ave N, west 3 blocks to Garnet St., then north (right) one block.
- Take Pasqua St. to Sherwood Dr., turn east onto Argyle Rd. Go north (left) 4 blocks to McMurchy Ave., and turn east (right).
- Bus route 2 Argyle Park stop #0162, 0197
New patients cannot book online, you must phone to book an initial assessment. After your assessment, you can use the online schedule to book.
Dr. David Ip
- Monday 10 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday 10 am – 5 pm
- Friday 10 am – 5 pm
- Visits Today: 52
- Total Visits: 48866
- Total Visitors: 2
- Total Countries: 105